Cutting, Oren (1847-1924): m’d 03 Mar 1888 VAUGHN, Nancy Virginia; s/o David and you will Mary Ethel (Mattoon) Cutting; produced fourteen October 1847 on coming at the Playground Lay, Or
CYRUS, James (1812-1861): m’d 1832 DUNCAN, Margaret; s/o Nimrod and Frances Cyrus; cousin out of William Cyrus, considered attended from inside the 1847, if so gone back to Henderson Co. IL by 1850 ahead of providing family relations in 1853
CYRUS, William (1820-1890): m1. 1842 DEAKINS, Mary Ann; m2. 1865 Garland, Jane BRISCOE Sutherlin; m3. 1880 Moore, Margaret H. CHARLTON; s/o Enoch and you may Rebecca (Cook) Cyrus
“CYRUS, WILLIAM–Is engaged in agriculture and inventory-expanding in the Scio, Linn State. He had been produced regarding Scotch and you may English moms and dads within the Granger Condition, Tennessee, for the 17th out of e overland to help you Oregon and it has lived to have a good number of ages into the their ranch in Linn State. Is actually decided on a state Senator from that condition inside 1866, and in 1872 was select county administrator. Their ranch on Scio contains eleven hundred miles of house. He had been elizabeth is actually Mary A. Deakins, a native from Indiana. From the their their children are Rebecca J., Enoch, Rachel, Hepsibah, Henry, Charlotte, Mary E., Nancy C., Christiancy M., and you will John Elizabeth. Because of the their 2nd spouse, Jane Brisco, regarding Indiana, their children are Owen B., Jane, and you can Warren. His third spouse is Margaret H. Charlton, regarding Virginia. In the 1884 there have been photographed into Mr. Cyrus ranch, his friends, comprising sixty-four children and grandchildren.” [Reputation of the Willamette Valley of the Herbert Lang p.670]
1) DANFORD otherwise DANFORTH, John C. (c1822- ): probably did not get married; among four boys exactly who manufactured regarding Fort Hall having Stewat Pennington; was a student in Earliest Providers regarding Oregon Riflemen during the 1847, the guy registered into the provisional house claims during the 1847 and 1848 within the Clatsop Condition but failed to file a donation allege; was in Ca inside the 1850, arrived back to Oregon in January 1850 on board the fresh Bark John W. Accommodate you to definitely narrowly overlooked wrecking at lips of Columbia, was a student in Douglas Condition Oregon within the 1860 and 1870; perhaps identical to John Chase Danford, s/o Ebenezer and you can Hepzibeth (Dufur) Danford otherwise Danforth, created twenty six Jan. 1821 Belknap Co.
NH [possibly nephew of Joseph Danforth the following]
1) DANFORTH, Joseph S. (1791- 1860): m1. sixteen The fall of 1817 WELLS, Rosalinda; m2. 24 Jan1859 BAKER, Mrs. Elizabeth ROBINSON ; it appears very first wife died twenty-four Get 1856 within the Illinois. There isn’t any sign she then followed their partner west. NOTE: Joseph Danforth married a beneficial Rosalinda Wells due to the fact did their guy, Macho Danforth.
Gay, Evans Stewart; d/o Joseph and Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth
1) DANFORTH, Lucius (1822-c1900): m1. 1844 WELLS, Sophia A good. (divorced); m2. 1857 BASYE, Mary Ann; s/o Joseph and you may Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth; a health care professional, came back eastern with his family unit members late 1849 otherwise very early 1850 and you will arrived once more by yourself for the 1852, later divorcing Sophia to possess abandonment on account of this lady refusal in order to match him; buried Fraternal Cemetery , Thompson Falls, Sanders County, Montana
1) DANFORTH, Macho (1818-aft 1885): m1. twenty-two Mar 1847 WELLS, Rosalinda (1829-1847); m2. 20 Jun 1851 MALY, Maria Anna, divorced; s/o Joseph and you may Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth; had been residing in 1885; paid Yamhill Condition, was at Lane County because of the 1860 census; 1870 was a student in Jackson Condition and also by 1880 is living in Columbia Condition, Washington
DAVIDSON, Charles Henry (1828-1909): m’d 1868 SYLVESTER, ent) Davidson; a health care professional, existed some metropolises just before manhunt tanÄ±ÅŸma uygulamalarÄ± discovering by the 1880 in the area of Brigham Town UT
14) DAVIDSON, Eliza Ann (1828-1899): m’d 1848 BURCH, Benjamin Franklin; d/o Hezekiah and you may Melissa (Page) Davidson; partner are Capt. within the 1855 Indian battles; 1857 served towards the County Constitutional Summit; person in basic legislature; 1868 county senator; Superintendent out-of condition prison; 1887 designated Recipient from Land office; increased inventory south regarding Versatility, Polk Co